account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Album timestamp issue

Talent
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Album timestamp issue

Hello!

I am experiencing the following problem in Album: some of my photos (only to be found on SD card) have messed up timestamp - I have tried to copy them first to the internal memory, I tried to clear cache, uninstall app, delete the data, copy them manually through SD card adapter, no success. My commputer shows the dates correctly. Even google photos have them messd up.

Nothing works. It seems to be messed up also in Google Photos. Maybe some system problem? I am currently on the latest update of Android 10 (Xperia 5).

Any suggestions?

Kind regards!