account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Album app is not working in my xperia t3

Learner
Message 11 of 22
Message 11 of 22

Re: Album app is not working in my xperia t3

Hello,
same issue, unable to re-install app, Error Code: -7 appears when try.
How can fix it?
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 12 of 22
Message 12 of 22

Hi all, I have forwarded this for investigation and will update you here as soon as I have any news. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this causes.

While this is being investigated I recommend that you use the Google Photos app to access your pictures.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 13 of 22
Message 13 of 22

Thank you Christofer.
Yes i did, i'm using Photos app now but waiting for your news about album issue.
Regards
Apprentice
Message 14 of 22
Message 14 of 22

Still nothing, huh?

Learner
Message 15 of 22
Message 15 of 22

Not yet, Album app still not working...Angry Face

Learner
Message 16 of 22
Message 16 of 22

Hello,
now it is working but with default version (without upgrade), i disabled app, removed it, then my Xpperia asked me to reinstall previous version.
Is it normal?
One time poster
Message 17 of 22
Message 17 of 22

I have factory reset my phone, album app now works in factory version, except now Google Play says that album app is incompatible with my account. When will this problem be solved? 

lsr
Apprentice
Message 18 of 22
Message 18 of 22

Our Xperia t3 is now going to death. ....bcz no one cares about it... ..not even Sony .......in my phone t3 not even album but also the update centre, what's new and also the movies player by Sony is not working...... Update centre just going to show processing but not update at least it self.. .....very un exception from Sony .  And also all mobile get lolipop of Sony (most of) but this mobile not get lolipop......this is not a cheap phone customers also pay much for this Sony.....shame on you... .you have to give us update

Visitor
Message 19 of 22
Message 19 of 22

well, it says in app store it isnt compatible with my device, which means that sony obviously didnt think that phone would last this long or they dont care about this phone anymore... i read reviews from xperia t3 users and all of them have the same problem. im just wondering if they update their messaging or phone app i wouldnt be able send text or call someone?! never again buying sony product....

Emperor
Message 20 of 22
Message 20 of 22

@sonymeme

Your screenname was inappropriate so it has been edited, you are welcome to change it but do NOT use profanity, as for your phone, the Xperia T3 was released more than 4 years ago, which means that it is no longer supported. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)