account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Album 7.0.A.0.24 update

Forum Legend
Message 51 of 67
Message 51 of 67

Re: Album not working

This has been reported and looked into however in the meantime you could roll back the changes done by the update - Settings - Apps - All then open Album  and tap Uninstall updates then restart your device

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

One time poster
Message 52 of 67
Message 52 of 67

Re: Album 7.0.A.0.24 update

Can you provide passwor for hiding pictures in the album as an option . It would be helpfull
Commissioner
Message 53 of 67
Message 53 of 67

really great idea man, or at least draw some pattern. but there still should be possibility tu turn off this password setting

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
One time poster
Message 54 of 67
Message 54 of 67

Re: 0.5 amps USB 2 or 5 amps USB 3

It is too bad that the date of the pictures will record as edit date when moving pictures from internal srorage to SD card. And no way to correct the date caused the album become a mess! So inconvenient!
Apprentice
Message 55 of 67
Message 55 of 67

When I choose an image to set as lock screen wallpaper, if the image has a person's face, app automatically zooming into face. I don't want to automatically zoom in because I want to set these image in full screen. I'm trying to set image into same range with home screen wallpaper but I can't do it. Sorry for my English.
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 56 of 67
Message 56 of 67

Anyone experiencing any bug after cropping pictures? Xperia Z2
Message 57 of 67
Message 57 of 67

hello my friends.

when i downloade video and photo from whatsapp or viber,some video and photo automatically Irregular in album.for example:i downloaded a viodeo on 2015/15/3 but this video placed in category of september 2011.

somebody can to help me?Thinking Face

Learner
Message 58 of 67
Message 58 of 67

Now with update to android 4.4.4 the album works on my smartphone Winking Face

Visitor
Message 59 of 67
Message 59 of 67

I wouldn't update a 2nd time. It's so simple, it gets boring. Everything unique to this app is lost. The style of the animation, the transparent menu design. I simply don't like it, and see it as a step backwards.
Visitor
Message 60 of 67
Message 60 of 67

Photo Analysis in the background

Hi Sony,

The photo analysis that mark our faces in the album it's running even if we mark OFF (turn off the photo analysis)

try to replicate, mark the option off and them take a picture with any face and go to "Faces"... our photo will show with a marked face and if we go to the option it's ON automatically...

also  in the newest version of Album if we open any photo and go to 3 dots, and select SensME slideshow yet have the old design.. 3dots are 3squares and the old icon abulm appears..

and photo editor still use the old icon 

please take care of it 

thank you