account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Album 7.0.A.0.24 update

Apprentice
Message 21 of 67
Message 21 of 67

Re: the newest Album version has a bug

I dont what happened on my phone's album all my photos was blurred and some of them are totally black. Please somebody can help me.
Forum Legend
Message 22 of 67
Message 22 of 67

@vhnryi08  Open Settings then Apps and swipe to All then locate and open Album then tap Force stope then Clear cache and Clear data then reboot and test

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Apprentice
Message 23 of 67
Message 23 of 67

Ok. Done but i didn't find the reboot and test. How can i post here some of the screen shots i made so you can see it?
Apprentice
Message 24 of 67
Message 24 of 67

@Thommo . I already reboot my phone buy now i can't open my album. I go to apps again and the album was still on computing! Slightly frowning Face
Forum Legend
Message 25 of 67
Message 25 of 67

Reboot and test - Turn your phone off then back on and see if the issue is fixed

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 26 of 67
Message 26 of 67

Re: Album 7.0.A.0.24 update

This Album update was worth the wait! Thank you for including folder managment, the speed of operation is fast as well and gets updated on the spot! That's one of the reasons I choose Xperia Phones because of its media apps

One request though, can please you provide us in the next update an option to rename folders and pictures from the Album app?  Also, dropbox integration? That would be great to have 

Apprentice
Message 27 of 67
Message 27 of 67

Yes sir thommo. I already do it several times. But now it getting worst. Because i cant open the album. Ang if im waiting to be open. My phone was get hang and need to press the low volume and switch bottom to open it again.
Emperor
Message 28 of 67
Message 28 of 67

@mrnino 

It is NORMAL, think about it, when Google release an update to any of their apps or even the Play store, its not released globally at the same time, again it is NORMAL to wait for updates to be approved and released in different regions

@mrnino wrote:

because it´s not normal to wait just for app update so long... so far nothing in my update center

Asking the same question its not going to change the answer, you have two options

1. Wait

or

2. Manually update your phone and/or apps. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 29 of 67
Message 29 of 67

Hi.in the screen shot of new version, Hidden option does not appear, I want to know this option is still there or not?
Enthusiast
Message 30 of 67
Message 30 of 67

1. change font type to BOLD for navigation menu such as walkman

2. Rename Option for files and folders plz