account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Can't link Sony 3d Creator app with Google account!

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 30
Message 1 of 30

Can't link Sony 3d Creator app with Google account!

Hello,

I have been trying for days to connect the Sony app 3d Creator to Google Account but it fails. 

After the initial sign in to google within the app I get these errors as shown in XZp&XZ2 pictures.

The credentials are created in google but still I cannot connect.

I have tried it on Xperia XZ premium (47.1.A.12.145) and XZ 2 (51.1.A.4.173). 3D Creator version 1.0.A.4.8

Any suggestions, is it an app issue?

Screenshot_20180511-XZp.pngXZp

Screenshot_20180511-XZ2.pngXZ2

GAccount.pngGougle Account 

29 REPLIES 29
Inhabitant
Message 2 of 30
Message 2 of 30

Re: Can't link Sony 3d Creator app with Google account!

Hi again.

Is it only me anyone else having issue with this?

Pioneer
Message 3 of 30
Message 3 of 30

Hi @DiTzev;

I had no problems in linking the app with my XZ Premium, have you tried clearing app cache and data and try again?

Inhabitant
Message 4 of 30
Message 4 of 30

Tried cleaning cache, app data and then factory reset both phones. No luck.... 

Pioneer
Message 5 of 30
Message 5 of 30

@DiTzev

You say you get the errors shown in photos but that's not an error that's the log in screen to link accounts, what do you get when you press "sign in with Google"

Inhabitant
Message 6 of 30
Message 6 of 30

As shown in the photos with red letters "Could not sign in. Please try again later" the same in the XZ 2 only difference is language.

After I click sign on I get a couple of windows that open close and then the final screen with the red letters.

(After that going into Google settings at the web you can see that the app has created itself in google 3d party apps with correct privileges. (3rd photo))

If I forceclose 3d app and open again I go through same process likeconnecting for the 1st time.

And again receive same error "Could not sign in. Please try again later".

Pioneer
Message 7 of 30
Message 7 of 30

Ok @DiTzev, didn't saw the red letters.

In the top right 3 dots menu of the app when you choose backup and sync what options do you get?

Inhabitant
Message 8 of 30
Message 8 of 30

Same screen without the red letters. After the process I get what is shown in the red laters. 
The red letters though it's not something you see at first even with the phone in hand!... It took me a while to figure out why the same screen was coming back..

Inhabitant
Message 9 of 30
Message 9 of 30

I forgot to mention,
I get the same with 3g-4g-wifi, also in XZ 2 I have created two face scans in case that I did not have anything to back up was at fault after the factory reset.....still cannot get it to connect Grinning Face

Pioneer
Message 10 of 30
Message 10 of 30

@DiTzev;

Have you tried remove access of the app within the google account and try again? It must be some configuration in your Google account, can you log in to Google account within other Sony app like for example Lifelog?