account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't link Sony 3d Creator app with Google account!

Rookie
Message 21 of 28
Message 21 of 28

Re: Can't link Sony 3d Creator app with Google account!

Hi, 

Sorry for the late reply. I have not found a solution to this problem. I still cannot link 3d creator. Hoping an update of apps will fix issue since the latest firmware update did not and there is no way to reach Google for info.

Visitor
Message 22 of 28
Message 22 of 28

Creator app with Google account!

If you forget your password or someone is using your account without your permission, updated recovery info makes it much more likely you’ll get your account back.

Message 23 of 28
Message 23 of 28

Re: Creator app with Google account!

I was facing problems with the log in @mazenn , however, i tried with a different account and i was successful!

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
One time poster
Message 24 of 28
Message 24 of 28

Just wanted to add that I get this error too!  Annoying,

Is it just me, or is everyone who's getting this error using a language other than English?  My language is Icelandic.

One time poster
Message 25 of 28
Message 25 of 28

Same problem. Can't sign in and my language is set to English 😔 

Message 26 of 28
Message 26 of 28

@Cloudythegeck0 @DiTzev @Nafnlaus @mazenn @dtzev

i solve this by trying with a different account and it worked! 

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
Rookie
Message 27 of 28
Message 27 of 28

I actually managed sometime this week and logged in with my Gmail account after a couple of failed attempts the same day.

I am still not sure if it is an app issue or an account issue by Google.

@diogosimoes4321

Sorry but creating a new account to have this app work is not a solution for me... 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 28 of 28
Message 28 of 28

Also same problem, 

anyone figure it out>