Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
shreyas_patel21

xperia sola hang problem

I have just bought xperia sola since 1 weak and on the very first day it was hanged at some application, it was restarted after some time automatically.

now today also it hangs on power off screen. its continuously showing power off screen.

it is not even powered off and I cant do anything.

I found on manual the way to restart by pressing volume up and power key for 5 seconds.

I tried it and it is restarted.

But why this is happening?

Sony Xperia Support
Jake-SonyXperiaSupport

Re: xperia sola hang problem

This sounds like a bad start up install of software, I suggest performing a software repair using PC Companion. I have supplied a link below that will allow you to download this.

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/pc-companion/

sony_logo126x24.gif

One time poster
gharika

Jake, When all the phones are isntalled by a single image of the OS, I fail to see how could there be a bad install. I mean its not that the image could be corrupted or some file goes missing. Could you explain what could go wrong during an install that could make a phone behave bad?

One time poster
shreyas_patel21

oh when I wake up today my phone gone dead it is not turning on..at all.

I charged it but cant charge

I gave it to service center..