Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

slimshaddy
Anonymous(anon)

Re: Xperia Sola Introduction..!!

This is of course just my opinion but... I dont like it at all. And it comes from a company that can barely make actual buttons to work, now they introduced the "floating touch".

I think the way this company goes by 2020 they are going to have phones with 1.3 MP cameras, 2.1 inch displays, that weigh 12 kg, and may be a quad core...

I am going to stick with Uli on this one though... they need a flagship and we havent seen one yet.

Thanks for sharing slim!

Anonymous(anon)

Didnt like it either.. i mean nothing special/new for me if i buy this coz i have Neo v of the same specs not dual core ofcourse but that wont make much diff...also the only the floating touch wont make this phone sell much

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Design I'll give it a 3

features a 5

in fact the only great thing, if any, of this phone is the floating touch display, and that's that, the rest is horrible.

Sony needs to STOP releasing so many Xperias, they can't even fix the bugs on current Xperias, how are they going to keep up with all the Xperias?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

what i was thinking inplace of Xperia U n Sola  ..they should have combined it to one phone and made it a quad core with the special feature of Sola which is floating touch n Xperia U which is its Sound enhancement mainly..with a 12mp cam ..

doesnt it sound like a perfect Flagship?

i wonder  wher sony is releasing phones like Sola n U ?

Forum Legend
uliwooly

yeah Dual-Core snapdragon S4 or Tegra 3 Quad-Core, gorilla glass 2 or dragon trail, 1.5GB or RAM, regular SIM card port, micro SD support, floating touchscreen, unibody or get rid of the mid section and just have the back cover, make it thinner, fix the overcompression issue etc :smileysilly:

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

hahah i guess we are asking too much arn't we? :smileyhappy:

Forum Legend
uliwooly

:smileysilly: I don't understand why SONY is not releasing the same basic features across all Xperias (gorilla glass 2 or dragon trail instead of CHEAP mineral glass, etc:smileytongue: ) price should go down for them too but oh well

Anonymous(anon)

i agree... dragon trail or GG2 is must atleast for mid n high end phones..

Forum Legend
uliwooly

water resistant will be great, good enough to survive rainy days perhaps using this technology

Nano-coating techonlogy

http://www.p2i.com/technology