Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2012-11-14 01:38 AM
I would first suggest trying a software repair to the device to try resolve this issue. I have supplied these instructions below,
1. Before you start you have to download the PC Companion software from http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
and install it on your PC.
2. Once installed on your PC, double-click the PC Companion icon on your desktop to start the update.
Note! For some models you will be prompted to do a backup prior to the update and then restore.
3. Install and open PC Companion then select Support Zone.
4. Phone Software Update.
6. Repair Phone
8. Accept data removal
10. Wait for prepare
11. Select Phone
12. Follow the connection steps
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.
- Official Sony Xperia Support Staff