Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
ShayKaPow

Post Your v6.1.1.B.1.54 Bugs & Changes Here!

Let's try and keep this simple and in one place for others to share and find faults. Please post your bugs, changes, new features etc here and I will update this post.

UPDATED 31-03-2013

I have decided to make an official article over at my blog about the v6.1.1.B.1.54 as the Sony forums (no offence) here is a bit all of over the place as it has a mind of it's own (random colour change etc) so the list can not be updated and be clear to the users here.

So feel free to visit my website;

www.shaykapow.co.uk

One time poster
ash91

Re: Post Your v6.1.1.B.1.54 Bugs & Changes Here!

Bugs faced:

1.Notification sound problem still persists.

2.Glove mode not working mostly ie suddenly it starts working and goes off when i lock the phone and come back again.

Found only these till now..will update if i find any....

One time poster
armandborntaurus

Another Bug is font when play music and open some application....

When pressing the back button and the home, the font will look like the image below

Screenshot_2012-12-05-13-07-03.png

One time poster
ShadowFox

I updated my Sola, at first I think its good. Because the camera performance was enhanced a bit. Then I went to play some games on my pc and i left my phone on my bed. Then after some time I checked my phone I picked it up and its really hot + I noticed the 99% battery is now 25% and I didnt even used it. Thats my main problem. I really hope they read this thread so they can fix these problems.

One time poster
blues_mania

my phone work pefectly, more smoother , decrease laggy when open msg or contact . camera work perfect and fast , better battery life . and the most increasing performance is network connection wheter on wifi or broadband data. but still the issue with my sola is i can't hear any sound from earphone speaker incall/outcall so must use loudspeaker or headset :smileysad:

One time poster
nalinjawa@gmail.com

Hi, I can not find the Torch App you mentioned in your note. Could you please upload a screenshot to show this torch app

One time poster
neJANIS

I cant'f find any torch application on my phone. So far I think phone after update is working faster and smoother. Can't say anything about battery so far because i unplugged it from charger only 5 hours ago. Can't say if Wifi problem is fixed as well, because it starts only after 1-3 weeks after factory reset.

One time poster
Danial

I dont know how but i flashed Global ICS Rom on my sola and i am facing no problem. Maybe i am the lucky one. :smileysilly:

Now i am going to flash .154 and lets see what happens. :smileyhappy:

One time poster
ShayKaPow

ash91 wrote:

Bugs faced:

1.Notification sound problem still persists.

2.Glove mode not working mostly ie suddenly it starts working and goes off when i lock the phone and come back again.

Found only these till now..will update if i find any....

No issues here with glove mode or notification sound.

One time poster
ShayKaPow

armandborntaurus wrote:

Another Bug is font when play music and open some application....

When pressing the back button and the home, the font will look like the image below

Screenshot_2012-12-05-13-07-03.png

I tried but I don't have any issues regarding opening applications and pressing back and home button. Did you do an upgrade or full factory reset followed by upgrade?