Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
alex101andr

Move app to external sd

Hello. Help me please. How can i move app to external sd card. I can move app only to internal sd, but not external.

Trustee
Nessa

Re: Move app to external sd

If you don't have a microSD card in the phone it will only give you the option to move the application to Internal Storage.

Anonymous(anon)

Hello,

I have the same problem.

After checking my phone, the SD card means the internal storage and the real SD card is called external storage.  If I move apps by using the app manager on the phone, it just moves apps from phone space to internal space, and there is no way for user to move apps from phone space to real SD card. Please solve this problem. Thanks!

Master
nolramlb

there currently many sola users having this problem.. try to search the forum..

it seems that this is how sola works. currently there is no workaround to fix it.

Anonymous(anon)

Thanks. I know this is a problem about the system work on the phone.

And it seems that many android phones with dual way storage have the same problem too.:smileylaugh:

Master
nolramlb

it's a shame,,lesson learned, do not buy a partitioned memory phone. :smileyhappy: :smileysilly:..

Anonymous(anon)

:smileylaugh:

Hope we can have a great partitioned phone in the future.:smileysilly:

One time poster
rjlexx

Sony, could you fix it in ICS?? In description for Sola wrote that it have 8Gb internal memory, but in fact I have only 1.5Gb and 4Gb internal memory. It's very small and I can't install apps on the external sd card with 8Gb size:smileysad:

One time poster
rohanimohammad

I have a 32GB Class10 MicroSD on my sola but I can just move the programs to 4GB internal SD. All the programs and the Android detect the 4GB internal storage as SD & detect the 23GGB as external storage; so the google map download the maps on 4GB internal storage, or ishia program (a library programs with 6000 books) copy the books on 4GB internal storage.

what should I do?

One time poster
rohanimohammad

so what should we do?!?:smileyangry: