Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: xperia ray not showing correct internal memory readings

I get

Unauthorized

It appears you're not allowed to view what you requested. You might contact your administrator if you think this is a mistake.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Community Manager
Johan

Ok, I will check it.

Try again later then it will hopefully work.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

ok thanx

did you get to check this thread http://talk.sonyericsson.com/message/87344#87344 you might want to block some word in the first line

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
brapi

doing a factory reset somewhat solved the problem and what happened is this, from 210mb free space i have now almost 275 mb free with same apps installed and placed on SD card. so what has been eating my internal memory? because before the factory reset my phone ws synced with fb inside xperia, and now it's not. could it be that using fb inside xperia eats my internal memory a lot? it's a shame if that really is the case..i really like the fb inside xperia..

Forum Legend
uliwooly

thanx, it works now