Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
arshadrifa

Xperia Screen Blank issue

I am facing the screen balnk issue for last year and half, I realised teplacement is the only way i could recover.

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/40193

I had this phone as a gift and I am based in Sri Lanka.  The phone apperently brought from Singapore which I don't have access.

There is re-seller for Sony Mobile in Sri Lanka- http://mcentre.lk/pages/Contact-Us.html my visit to their store only resulted seeing thier grumpy faces after telling the issue..

How I can claim my replacement for my Ray without need for taking a flight to Singapore?

Can you refer your authorised re-seller to do a replcement for me?

looking forward for your responses!

Sony Xperia Support
Rickard

Re: Xperia Screen Blank issue

Sorry to hear about the problem with your phone.

As your phone is imported from another country your warranty may not be valid in Sri Lanka. I recommend that you contact your local Sony Xperia support for further information and support: questions.lk@support.sonymobile.com.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
arshadrifa

thanks Rick for the mail address, please don't mark this as "assumed answered" as until i get a replacement for my Ray.

Question: How a product fault can cover up under warrenty? Product faults are not due to normal consumption but its failure at manufacturer end.

If the warrenty is valid for 12 months, the time has elapsed for this product.

Sony Xperia Support
Rickard

Information about the warranty for your phone should be included in the package. In the documentation that was included in the box you should find information on how long warranty you have and in what country/region its valid but for more information, please contact your local Sony Xperia support.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
arshadrifa

I've already send a mail to the address you provided..

Thanks to you Rick for the eamil for local support, however I wonder where this physical support is in Sri Lanka? I couldn't find a local support in SL listed on your website.

Where is the physical store front in Sri Lanka for Sony Mobile Support team? I am more than happy to drop in..

thanks again

cheers

Sony Xperia Support
Rickard

I don't have that information i'm afraid. You will need to wait for a reply from your local support.

sony_logo126x24.gif