Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
jorrne18

Xperia Ray shows a blank screen whenever I tried waking it up

hi,

when I upgraded my phone to the update 4.0.2.a.0.62, it always shows a blank screen whenever I tried waking it up using the power or the home button, I also tried resetting my phone, but it still shows a blank screen, is there something I have done wrong when I updated?

please help.

thank you.

gwhispererz

Re: Xperia Ray shows a blank screen whenever I tried waking it up

Hi, as mentioned in the other thread ....

Did you install any lockscreen or homescreen app?

If not, suggest performing software repair with PC Companion or SE Update Service.

Anonymous(anon)

I have the EXACT same problem, i have to take the batter out and restart my phone sometimes to get back into it.. grrrrrr

One time poster
jorrne18

I often does that, especially when I am really frustrated.

i find it really weird that after you have done the update, there's a 50-50 chance that the screen will go blank and the actual screen shows up. sometimes it's 30-70 sometimes it's a 70-30 and sometimes the when you wake your phone up, its a 100% chance that it will show the actual screen.. it just really makes you think what is the cause of this.. :smileysad:

marc00077

Same here