Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)
Accepted Solution

Xperia Ray Camera Problem...

I've been using xperia ray since early November. For the first time i took pictures from the front camera,it looks fine,so as the back camera.The image quality was the same. however, when i took pictures from the front camera,the pictures are blurry and not clear even though the handphone was stay still.

I also took pictures of the same thing using both front camera and back camera, but it shows different result. Pictures from the back camera was same as as that thing,the colours,texture and everything..but pictures from the front camera showed a very bad quality.I tried to clean both lens in case the camera is dirty or what,but still give no changes...How does this happen?help..
Master
slimshaddy

Re: Xperia Ray Camera Problem...

this is because the front camera is not the same at the back :smileywink:

rear camera is 8mp

and i think front's a vga...

so its normal...

Commissioner
Mr.Lu

upstairs is correct! Front camera is only for video chat. VGA camera.

One time poster
dooby

hi, my model is the Xperia ray ST18i, my phone refuses to take pictures, everytime I open my camera it says "unfortunately camera has stopped". I tried factory resetting my phone but it didn't work.
One time poster
Rugby

I also have similiar problem. When turning on the message CAMERA NOT AVAILABLE apperas.

Any comments or possible solution?

alexdon

Try a software repair via sony update service.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us - J.R.R. Tolkien