Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Demigod
Veresova

Re: Upgraded 4.0.2.A.0.62

I also write in support of the SE, SE forum .. not get a correct answer

Trustee
Markus

We're not ignoring you. It's 1 ½ days since you posted. We try to answer all questions within a day but there's a lot of questions coming in. Hope you can understand this.

The .62 update is in place to improve the memory management to avoid reboots. This the main reason for the update that's the only change log available for it. There might be several minor bug fixes and other improvements too but there's no official information saying so.

Your three points have already been forwarded but I will add your comment as well.

One time poster
brapi

having the reboot issue fixed is a big leap for ray users to fully improve their user experience with the phone. all we can do now is hope that the ICS upgrade will fix eventually the listed problems that were posted. i hope that SONY will not take for granted the 2011 xperia line, i hope the 2011 xperia line will still receive proper treatment by SONY, considering that it is an old SE brand. let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. cheers!

Demigod
Veresova

Markus-SEAnswers: Thank you for your answer. I hope it gets into the right hands.

brapi: I agree, still believe SE

Anonymous(anon)

if a product is able to do something.. then it should do.. u can't restrict it's

capability... then it's an ineffective one...

eagerly waiting for updates....

Forum Legend
uliwooly

don't wait for it, its not supported by Android, samsung added this feature, but ever since the first Xperia (android) users requested this, and it hasn't being added, I thought about it, and its only great for few markets, more and more networks are pushing data plans w/ smartphones. We'll see :smileysilly:

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

what's the new feature/changes added in this Build ?.. Bcoz just now I upgrade from 42 to 62..

I couldn't able to find any differences.....

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

you won't see new apps or features, its a more stable w/ less bugs update

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

Anonymous(anon)

Hi, why I can't update from .42 it says... unable to install or start phone software update components.

In my ray, in update center it says I have the lates software and apps from SE. Your phone is up to date.

Thanks.

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

it might not be available in your country and/or network