2012-01-16 11:49 AM
if you long press the HOME button, you can see the latest apps that you used, if you tap on one of them it will switch you to that app (multitasking)
as for the music you can use the headphones if you press
once stop/play music
twice fast forward to the next song
thrice rewind/play previous track
also check this apps
Super Status Bar
2012-01-16 12:04 PM
yaa i agree with that... but if was running an application and need to minimize and use another appilcation and back the first.. its not possbile... if i came back again... its opning as new application not restoring....
2012-01-17 06:19 AM
Yes I agree with you, Multitasking is limited. I think this is because of the keep awake timer associated with every app. In the screenshot it clearly says, 1m 36s is the keep awake time for hotmail!!
I think this could be a cause.
So is there any way to extend the awake time? If so please suggest
2012-01-17 11:09 AM
I would like to have better multitasking in ICS.
And also the RAM 512 seems limited....its not able to play a 700 MB movie...its stuck..
is it possible in ICS to make use the SD card as a flash memory or like a virtual memory..??
2012-01-23 03:00 PM
1) Bring back the CRT lock screen animation
2) The circle to unlock lockscreen like the vanilla ICS on Galaxy Nexus
3) App drawer like vanilla ICS
4) Smart dialer
5) Menu button act as the multitasking button ( i dont like to hold down the physical key to go to multitasking as shown in the Alpha release )
6) Having a better optimization for the pictures ( Looks awesome on the phone, wait till it goes on computer and it looks horrible )
7) More customization to the Timescape Launcher ( change opacity for notification, toggle gps/ BT / wifi on notification.
8) Give an ICS theme for the Timescape launcher ( currently the themes are just colours )
2012-01-24 05:45 AM
2012-01-24 03:45 PM
suggestions for ics:
i feel these are very simple yet essential.
1. allow us to add folder in app drawer
i feel these should be basic.
the rest are not so essential, but would be great.
these are the taken from go launcher ex.
2. customize number of homescreens.
3. change shortcut app icon and name.
4. change folder icon. <---- very useful.
5. hide unused app in app drawer.
it's something very simple yet help a lot of customization.
non of us want messy app drawer. some of us just tolerate with it because we like SE launcher design. those who can't tolerate have move on to Go Launcher Ex, ADW Launcher, LauncherPro etc.
some of us have more widgets to put on homescreen.
some of us does not like the same plain folder design all over the homescreen.