Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
NevinJohn

Suggestions For ICS

SE, I've a couple of suggestions for the ICS.

1. Please rectify the photo compression issue and let the Sony Exmor camera show it's real potential. I'm so frustrated that the ability to make extraordinary pics is cramped just because of the software. But now we have an opprtunity now; the Icecream Sandwich from Google. Now the SE devs should take this serious and help 2011 Xperia users enjoy their cameras... :smileyhappy:

2. The lost CRT effect.

3. Please try to make the photo light of xperia ray to flash when taking pics as it is in arc.

I hope these suggestions are dealt with by SE and I request the people who read this thread to support it because i think those suggestions can make our Xperia rays beat all the phones in the market. Oh yeah! :smileycool:

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Suggestions For ICS

I totally agree with your first point. I am kind of appalled at the image quality, despite it being a 8 MP camera. Hope the next upgrade will fix it!

Trustee
Markus

I don't know if this can be done but I will forward your request so it at least can be taken in consideration. We'll have to wait and see what will be included in ICS. :smileyhappy: Thanks for posting.

Master
slimshaddy

are you talking about the camera :smileyshocked:

Trustee
Markus

I'm talking about all three points in NevinJohn's post. :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

Battery drainage.. please :smileycool:

Master
slimshaddy

you have to pass on all the things about the camera :smileycry:

One time poster
NevinJohn

I guess all you guys are aware of the ICS alpha!  :smileyhappy:  I've made the comment there as well! I'm extremly happy SE gave the ROM to the public to test it and give their suggestions. I hope the camera issue is dealt with because if that problem is clarified, a lot more people will be attracted to Xperias! :smileylove:

Anonymous(anon)

Yeah NevinJohn, I saw the video! It works quite smooth enough! Though it's a little early to comment on, I wish they not only incorporate the above suggestions, but also probably change the launcher (especially the lock-screen), I was expecting a drastic overhaul of the UI!! Hope the final release is good enough! But glad to note that the SE developers are hard at work in delivering the ICS by next year! Good work! :smileyhappy:

One time poster
NevinJohn

Well, I think it's not yet time to criticize SE for the same UI as of Gingerbread. It is to change (at least I hope so!). The ROM is in it's initial stages and we're not yet aware of what more is in store! We need to wait and I'm pretty sure SE has succeeded in giving the message that there is a lot more to come and it's worth waiting for the ICS. :smileywink: