Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Ray - HCB400 (both are sony:() (voice command)

Owned a C902-I changed,bought Xperia Ray. In the car Sony HCB 400 handsfree installed. It worked with the old mobile and not working with the new. The main problem is that I cant record my voice commands VoiceSpeedDial-no default possibility for voice dialing in the NEW Sony mobiles why? - HCB doesnt send my command via bluetooth, mobile has to "hear" it and its microphone too sensitive. HCBfirmware? Bluetotth version? ROM? Please help.

If somebody calls us or I call somebody (shout to the mobile's microphone) the connection is good.

Trustee
Markus

Re: Ray - HCB400 (both are sony:() (voice command)

Xperia ray runs on a different operating system (Android) compared to C902 (OSE, java based) and are quite different in many ways.

HCB400 and Xperia ray are unfortunately not fully compatible which is why you aren't getting the same behavior from these two phones.

Anonymous(anon)

Dear Markus!
Xperia Ray - HCB 400
So Sony is the answer that I'm not normal because I bought a newer Sony phone (which my question was told that it is activate voice voice call options, spot because Sony, in my sleep not thinking that they will not cooperate), not I looked at the Sony 400 Speakerphone HCB's compatibility list (where, incidentally, also?) and I assumed that Sony does not produce szarabb phone than the previous model (yes, in many ways). I never bought into that Sony is a great company (it's Sony, as we know) that the exhaustion of regret and supported my view, the discovery of errors. Of course it is much easier than trying to solve the problem, may offer some opportunity to change (say, a discount). By the way, for what? For the same parameters of loudspeaker (Sony) has not (to the HCB 108 rádiónémítós? Nice?), You would be kiszereltetni the old one, removed and installed by a new one (which of course again not sure that could cooperate with Sony screwed up firmwarejével. Or could be replaced by the manufacturer of the phone (we say wasted), or an older Sony, which has worked, or a different type (we are again not sure that can work together. Otherwise, Google play any application is not, that could work bridged by Sony and which is not a problem of this type of microphone can be adjusted (at least as much noise is driving to work - of course this is just maybe, if you have the normal and customary manner is not able to do so).
Congratulations. It's a Sony. Make believe.
Our motto is, here is the explanation for Cyber:
Regarding to your questions, Voice Speed ​​Dial did support the handsfree function, however, we found out hurt the ROM Which built by Sony Ericsson military Been changed, the audio driver in Sony Ericsson's phone Could not switch to the right audio path harm Voice Speed ​​Dial uses, and Voice Speed ​​Dial just follows the official Android system to work on Android phones, since Sony Ericsson did not follow the official Android to Develop Their system ROM, we may not Able to change the system at this moment, hope Sony Ericsson Would a fixed the issue in the future.
We also regret the developers I'm curious, I guess in his opinion, this will also help them to run out.

only one (so far) Sony customer

Trustee
Markus

HCB-400 is about 6 years old on the market and is fully phased out and has thus reached end of life/support.

Phones manufactured today might not be compatible since these old accessories are no longer tested with the new phones.

Anonymous(anon)

I see. I have to change my handsfree because Sony doesn't support it. It's a Sony.

So, what other handsfree do you  offer fro me for Xperia Ray (and android 2..., soon 4) and Voice Speed Dial?

I need voice commands (I would like to record my own's for phone book items, language-free), build in the car.

(I would like to use as with my old C902 default (I know not android)).

Or.

Can I change Ray's to use "oficial" android?

Trustee
Markus

We do not have any car Bluetooth handsfrees that are officially listed as compatible with any of our Android phones unfortunately. In fact, Android does not support voice dial out of the box.

I just spoke to one of my colleagues about your issue and he told me about an app in Play Store. The app is called Voice Speed Dial. He said he hasn't tried it himself but several users he's spoken to have tried it and it works fine according to them.

You could try this app if you want to (it's not for free though) and see if it helps.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cyberon.cvsd&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwx...

If this doesn't help, then unfortunately we have no accessories or similar solutions to offer.

Anonymous(anon)

I think you didn't read my last post. I downloaded (bought) Voice Speed Dial, because I know that android hasn't default app for this (but the older phones had it ! by default). It1s a shame for android I think. So, I downloaded but didn't work on Xperia. I wrote to Cyberon (they did this VSD app) and this their answer:

"

Regarding to your questions, Voice Speed ​​Dial did support the handsfree function, however, we found out hurt the ROM Which built by Sony Ericsson military Been changed, the audio driver in Sony Ericsson's phone Could not switch to the right audio path harm Voice Speed ​​Dial uses, and Voice Speed ​​Dial just follows the official Android system to work on Android phones, since Sony Ericsson did not follow the official Android to Develop Their system ROM, we may not Able to change the system at this moment, hope Sony Ericsson Would a fixed the issue in the future.
We also regret the developers I'm curious, I guess in his opinion, this will also help them to run out."

The story began at that point (Xperia,HCB,android). I thought that somebody at Sony or at Cyberon can change someting in ROM or in VSD app to work together. The answer was that Xperia and HCB aren't compatible. So - I have to change something (phone, handsfree, program) - but WHAT?

Trustee
Markus

I apologize. I missed that part.

In this case, we do unfortunately not have a solution for you.

Learner
ply17410

I'm able to use the built in android voice dialing support with my Jawbone Prime headset (bluetooth).  Although I will say voice dialing is not nearly as reliable (correct) as it was with my Sony C905.

BobH

Anonymous(anon)

Yes. And I can thank for it for Sony, for their new (and worth shit) new ROM. And they didn't talk about it.

It's a Sony Make.believe.

Congratulations.