Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Confused between Xperia Ray ... Xperia Neo and Xperia Neo-V. Need suggestions !!

As my question states... i am confused, for which xperia model to buy and so i need your help.

Please suggest me one of the above three listed models to buy with some good reason for opting on other phone. Please be fast :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

and if possible please state what is the major difference between neo and neo-v?

slimshaddy

Re: Confused between Xperia Ray ... Xperia Neo and Xperia Neo-V. Need suggestions !!

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=3734&idPhone2=4122

the only difference i can see is the camera:smileyplain: and some features..

ok i just read this yesterday :smileywink:

dont buy a phone just by looking at the specifications..buy a phone which fulfill your needs :smileywink:

so whats your need ?

what do you want in your phone ?

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Confused between Xperia Ray ... Xperia Neo and Xperia Neo-V. Need suggestions !!

Thing is that i am stuck on these three phones... thats it and all three are upto my needs... i am a music freak and sometimes love photography... !! :smileyhappy: android 2.3.4 is ofcourse the main attraction :smileyhappy:

slimshaddy

where do you reside ???

india ?

if in india.you cannot purchase neo or neo v since its not launched but you can get ray at 18995 idian rupees :smileywink:

i have a xperia arc...

its loudspeaker is not that great for listening music..but yeah its ok..

so i think ray\neo may have the same..

neo has an 8.1 mp camera and neo v has a 5 mp camera..

on the other hand ray also has 8.1 mp camera..

ray is sleek looks good..not that heavy..

all three of them are good..

all are upgradable to 2.3.4

also just so you know..

check out these threds..

http://talk.sonyericsson.com/community/support/xperia2011/ray

http://talk.sonyericsson.com/community/support/xperia2011/neo

and go through the problems the users are facing..

its good to know what all disadvantages a phone have..

also if u want to ask any querry..just ask :smileysilly:

Anonymous(anon)

Hey are you sure that neo is upgradable to 2.3.4 because i had spent my last night just to sort out which one is better for me.. and the result is that ... xperia neo and ray are nearabout same, both are available in my region but i am not sure about the current price of neo i hope its below 20,000. So please if you are sure about the upgrade and if you know anything about the current price of neo then please post :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

The Neo can definitely be updated to 2.3.4. 

The update is being progressively being rolled out to the various markets/region of the world.

Some countries/markets may get it faster then others.

The update release is also dependent on the mobile service providers if your phone has got the mobile service provider version of the firmware

slimshaddy

apc user's correct

as i said they all are upgradable to 2.3.4 :smileyhappy:

do you live in india or not :smileylaugh:

??

i'm asking cz you urself want me to tell you the current price :smileysilly:

Anonymous(anon)

I live in India Rajasthan Jaipur :smileyhappy:  and hopefully i have 2 Sony ericsson showrooms to check in. Now if u can mention the price of neo ray and neo-v according to my place then please :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

slimshaddy

i told you they have not been released in india..

i was waiting for months :smileysad: (sad)

i waited for 4 months but still its not launched..

so i got myself xperia arc which is good :smileyhappy:

whats your budget ??

xperia ray is the latest launch..

Anonymous(anon)

Dude..  check out once again caz today i was operating neo in my hands in showroom...!! They said that they have both the models neo as well as neo-v  :smileyconfused: