Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Bad signal receiver

same with me...

already compare it to another provider and another handheld... still making conclusion: ray got problems at signal transmission

Anonymous(anon)

Used Flashtool to flash my ray with the latest .62 baseband (still using .42 stock)...

I think it fixed the signal stability issue.

Thanks SE :smileylove:

Master
slimshaddy

great :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

I too have similar problem with my phone. I am from Malaysia. How to know how to flash the device. My phone gets very bad reception. Sent it to authorized Sony Service centre and the issue not resolved till now. Where to get the flashtool

Anonymous(anon)

you can download flashtool from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1351324

but, I suggest you to upgrade your phone to the latest android (Ice Cream Sandwich) using PC Companion. for me, this ICS has a better signal reception.

Anonymous(anon)

How about the baseband. I am in Malaysia. What suitable baseband to get. Like the .62 etc. Is it suitable for all regions?

Anonymous(anon)

Which android version do you use? GB or ICS?

If you use GB maybe you can try baseband 64: http://www.kaskus.us/showpost.php?p=626837362&postcount=4256

In my case, it has a better signal receiver, but I'm not sure if it will work in Malaysia.

The latest baseband is 70, you can search on xda-developers forum.

Anonymous(anon)

I am using GB. Planning to upgrade to ICS soon.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi,

Signal stable after flashing baseband to .64. Thank you.

Anonymous(anon)

I'm in Indonesia, my baseband .70 but my signal receiver still bad, i have try .64 & .62 the signal receiver also bad & not stable. Please fix it