Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

wifi problems

ok this one needs an answer from sony erricson, for some reason it looks like none of the experia range can use an ad-hoc wirreless connection! why???????? this is absolutly ridiculous, my OLD  C905 can even do it and every bloody other phone i have tried it works no problem no fuss no fideling or any searching to find out why the stupid thing does not work. this should be a standard part of the software should it not? there is no excuse as i say i was able to do it four years ago why not now! i need this sorted out because the phone is worthless if simple things like this dont work, data on a moble network is still very expensive here and when ever posible i want to use my laptop as a conection point for my phone. my bill for data was so rediculous that i actually resorted to using my old phone for a month seeing as you cant even download aps to your pc first and then just move the data to your phone.

PLEASE sony help me here, otherwise i will be changing phones( i-phone, samsungs, motorola all work)

Anonymous(anon)

Re: wifi problems

what no answers?

Demigod
Martha-

Re: wifi problems

I think this actually is more an Android standard then anything. You MIGHT be able to find an application in the Market.

While I look for more information (and share if I can find anything) please share with me links about other Android devices (Motorola, Samsung) that offer this service, so I can pass them on.