Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)
Accepted Solution

screen problem!!!

hi guys,iam having some weird problem with my hp...whwn i try to unlock my phone or when to answer my call,iam having some hard time doing so,as my the screen doesn't respons properly...first i thought its bcause of mysweaty palm,then i realised it was not...so guys,what should i do now??i tryed reinstalling the software,yet still its the same....:smileysad:

gwhispererz

Re: screen problem!!!

Hi, do you by any chance have a protective casing over the phone which might block the proximity sensor?

Anonymous(anon)

ya i do,but i tryed taking that out too!!!

maybe,is there any apps or wat to calibrate my screen???

Anonymous(anon)

hey type this on ur dial pad

*#*#7378423#*#*

and test ur touch screen by going in service tests

gwhispererz

No idea about apps, as for screen calibration, there isn't any.

Have a good look at the screen, any abnormality around the proximity sensor (dirt or ....)

Anonymous(anon)

i also hv to tell u...when i text or play games...the screen respons pertfectly..the problem oni occurs during i unlock my phone,n when i try accepting a call...

Anonymous(anon)

nop,i checked...:smileysad:

gwhispererz

Since a software repair lead you to nowhere, follow 100rabh791's suggestion. You can test the proximity sensor in that menu.

Keep us updated.

Anonymous(anon)

well wht apps do you use ? anything which monitors ur calls or like tht ??

Anonymous(anon)

i tryed guys,my screen has no problem,during the screen test n also proximity sensor test...

well,when i reinstalled the software,all my apps were gone...n the screen was stil acting in the same manner...so now ,what should i do????