Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)
Accepted Solution

screen problem!!!

hi guys,iam having some weird problem with my hp...whwn i try to unlock my phone or when to answer my call,iam having some hard time doing so,as my the screen doesn't respons properly...first i thought its bcause of mysweaty palm,then i realised it was not...so guys,what should i do now??i tryed reinstalling the software,yet still its the same....:smileysad:

gwhispererz

Re: screen problem!!!

Hi, do you by any chance have a protective casing over the phone which might block the proximity sensor?

Anonymous(anon)

ya i do,but i tryed taking that out too!!!

maybe,is there any apps or wat to calibrate my screen???

Anonymous(anon)

hey type this on ur dial pad

*#*#7378423#*#*

and test ur touch screen by going in service tests

gwhispererz

No idea about apps, as for screen calibration, there isn't any.

Have a good look at the screen, any abnormality around the proximity sensor (dirt or ....)

Anonymous(anon)

i also hv to tell u...when i text or play games...the screen respons pertfectly..the problem oni occurs during i unlock my phone,n when i try accepting a call...

Anonymous(anon)

nop,i checked...:smileysad:

gwhispererz

Since a software repair lead you to nowhere, follow 100rabh791's suggestion. You can test the proximity sensor in that menu.

Keep us updated.

Anonymous(anon)

well wht apps do you use ? anything which monitors ur calls or like tht ??

Anonymous(anon)

i tryed guys,my screen has no problem,during the screen test n also proximity sensor test...

well,when i reinstalled the software,all my apps were gone...n the screen was stil acting in the same manner...so now ,what should i do????