Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)
Accepted Solution

problem in reinstalling updates for facebook for android application

I have a neo V and I uninstalled the updates from pre installed apps such as facebook for android,youtube,gmail and liveware manager.now I want to reinstall the updates but when I log on to google play store and when I try updating the specific apps an error message is displayed.what should I do to reinstall the updates?please help me on this.

gwhispererz

Re: problem in reinstalling updates for facebook for android application

Hi, what is the error message?

For info .... a factory reset or software repair will definitely resolve this issue.

Anonymous(anon)

When I try to update facebook for android from the Google play store it displays starting download and  the following error message is being displayed " your order is processing. your item will be available in a few minutes".After that nothing happens.i want to consider a factory reset only as my last option.if there is any other way to overcome this problem it will be of great help.

gwhispererz

See if a phone reboot helps. If still unsuccessful, clear Google Play Store's data and cache, then try again.

Anonymous(anon)

I tried doing it but got no help.the only problem is I am not able to update only these particular apps that I have mentioned but I am able to update other apps which I have downloaded from google play store.so I don't know what is the problem.

gwhispererz

I can't think of anything else except for factory reset or software repair.

Anonymous(anon)

thanks for the info.it worked.

gwhispererz

No problem ....