Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
andy

problem downloading gameloft games

i have a neo and it's got a weird problem. In some gameloft games it says "you need to download extra files" and stuff, everytime when i start the download, it stops after like five seconds with somethin like "download failed, please check the internet connection" but my wifi works fine!

can anyone explain this?

Anonymous(anon)

Re: problem downloading gameloft games

Maybe because of the signal strength of your wifi?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.:smileylaugh:

One time poster
andy

na, the wifi bars were full, i was right next to the modem when i download the game

Anonymous(anon)

Then wait for a moderator to reply.:smileyhappy:

Nabeel

Ditto
I have the same problem, not able to find till now.. ( Arc S )
While downloading i keep my mobile above/near the router to make sure this problem is not because of low signal strength, but it isn't. Only gameloft games act in this way,, :smileyangry:

I downloaded other games ( glu games and EA, faced no problem at all ) without any problem.

I have written a long message to Gameloft :smileyhappy:

Need any help related to moderation? message me or any other moderator.

One time poster
andy

big company don't respect little customers (maybe)

One time poster
keung303

I have similar problem, after downloading the game from google play, you start the game and you need to download something like 200mb+ data pack. Most of the time I could download them sucessfully but it stops every few minutes (saying exactly what you mentioned, and my wifi connection is full). So I need to close the game, restart the game, continue to download the data pack, it takes more than 10 times to finish the whole process.

Another problem is, after donwloading all the necessary stuffs, still couldn't play the game in a smooth manner, may be my phone isn't powerful enough, mine is a Neo V.

Talent
mustang2011

I am having exactly the same problem in NeoV, must be something wrong with the gameloft server.

Anonymous(anon)

I had no problems downloading from Gameloft using my Neo V and my wife's Arc. Probably because I use OpenDNS on my router instead of getting DNS from my ISP. Give it a whirl.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi,

I just got the Sony Xperia S and am having the same problem.  I can't download the Gameloft extra data on my Sony Xperia S.

But my Xperia PLAY doesn't give this problem.

So is there something incompatible between Gameloft and Xperia S?  This is quite disappointing.  Anyone manage to overcome this problem?