Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

minor issue for a newbie

Good day! I just bought my xperia pro and im quite new at this. Here's my issue:

I was about to reply a message when I accidentally hit the home button and a system message poped up saying my reply was saved as draft. and when I. Finished sending that message, and got a reply, I cant seem to see her reply when I opened our conversation. But I can see her latest reply if im in the inbox. Anyone can help me or enlighten me what to do?

gwhispererz

Re: minor issue for a newbie

Hi, suggest checking other conversation threads in the Messaging app.

Anonymous(anon)

Yeah I checked it as u suggested and its kind of weird the conversation got mixed up. I mean. New messages should be at the lowest part right? Now its in the top and the older conversation is now at the bottom. I have to scroll up so I can read the reply.

gwhispererz

You are right that new messages should be at the bottom. Not really sure why this happened, better to  delete the whole conversation thread, could be some kind of glitch ....

Anonymous(anon)

Okay I deleted everything now. I should try and see how it will went. Anyway thank you so much! :smileyhappy:)

gwhispererz

No problem.

Anonymous(anon)

Hello! What you suggested worked now. Hehe. Thank you! But on a completely unrelated topic can I ask why I cant share the current song im listening into facebook? To share I should just tap the infinite button right? But I cant find sharing it into favebook. And I cant find also an app to do it. Any idea why and suggestions how to share the song into facebook? :smileyyahoo:

gwhispererz

The infinity button is more like a search button, not a share button. To share the song you are listening with Facebook, you need to enable Facebook Inside Xperia. Settings>Sony Ericsson>Facebook inside Xperia.

Watch this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OjP4bPDBcY