Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: i have black screen on my xperia pro in assassin's creed game and more

sorry but I'll have to give you the same advice as I did on this thread

http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/170670

you are asking for help on something that's not quite legal, you should check on a "warez" forum. just a suggestion.

Warez refers primarily to copyrighted works distributed without fees or royalties, and may be traded, in general violation of copyright law. The term generally refers to unauthorized releases by organized groups, as opposed to file sharing between friends or large groups of people with similar interest using a darknet. It usually does not refer to commercial software counterfeiting. This term was initially coined by members of the various computer underground circles, but has since become commonplace among Internet users and the mass media.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warez

Make Sure to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

x19
One time poster
x19

i have update my smart phone and have the same problem is it from the phone or from bad apk application

and i want to know can i download from gameloft with out any problem?

x19
One time poster
x19

?

Forum Legend
uliwooly

most likely its the apk, just be careful where you get your apps you might harm your computer and/or your phone in the process. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
yourlips

same here but no helpful comment given.

x19
One time poster
x19

i have got the best solution to this problem every game in apk have many ver. and each xperia have his own ver.  

i found a very good webside  that has all the games like (GameLoft & paid programes    & paid games ) all that for free

IN   http://android-zone.org/

x19
One time poster
x19

I am waiting you to say ( THANK YOU X19 )