Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Your first impressions about Xperia neo

nice

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

I really liked this phone. I am a mini pro user - Considering this phone for an upgrade. The specs are realy good. Good job SE.

I read the initial impressions of the phone @ GSMArena:

http://www.gsmarena.com/mwc_2011_sony_ericsson-review-566p3.php

I love taking photos where ever i go, so the multimedia aspects of the phone has really impressed me. Also, I sincerely hope SE comes up timely android updates. Hope this feature phone is affordable!

Anonymous(anon)

I can't wait for the Neo..just saw a video demo of the settings and there is a function to dowload the settings for whichever sim is inserted. Sorted! No more struggling with O2 settings :smileyhappy: A happy bunny :smileylove:

Oracle
suze

Thanks for the input.  If the link hasn't been given in a previous thread perhaps you could put it here for others to be able to view the video too.

Anonymous(anon)

Thanks Suze ..here is the link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rTYYFTow0c

Forum Legend
uliwooly

that function to download network settings its already in the X10 (2.1)

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

oh..ok lol:smileyexclaim: I've never had a SE phone before.. it's a cool function :smileycool:

Forum Legend
uliwooly

on your Xperia phone

Settings

Sony Ericsson

settings download

Anonymous(anon)

That's great! I had an orange San Francisco phone unlocked to O2 and had soo many problems trying to get settings. If they don't get this handset , I'll buy it sim free, and hopefully this function will get me all sorted! We'll see anyway :smileyhappy: x

Forum Legend
uliwooly

if not you can always do it manually