Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Your first impressions about Xperia neo

nice

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

I really liked this phone. I am a mini pro user - Considering this phone for an upgrade. The specs are realy good. Good job SE.

I read the initial impressions of the phone @ GSMArena:

http://www.gsmarena.com/mwc_2011_sony_ericsson-review-566p3.php

I love taking photos where ever i go, so the multimedia aspects of the phone has really impressed me. Also, I sincerely hope SE comes up timely android updates. Hope this feature phone is affordable!

Anonymous(anon)

I can't wait for the Neo..just saw a video demo of the settings and there is a function to dowload the settings for whichever sim is inserted. Sorted! No more struggling with O2 settings :smileyhappy: A happy bunny :smileylove:

Oracle
suze

Thanks for the input.  If the link hasn't been given in a previous thread perhaps you could put it here for others to be able to view the video too.

Anonymous(anon)

Thanks Suze ..here is the link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rTYYFTow0c

Forum Legend
uliwooly

that function to download network settings its already in the X10 (2.1)

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

oh..ok lol:smileyexclaim: I've never had a SE phone before.. it's a cool function :smileycool:

Forum Legend
uliwooly

on your Xperia phone

Settings

Sony Ericsson

settings download

Anonymous(anon)

That's great! I had an orange San Francisco phone unlocked to O2 and had soo many problems trying to get settings. If they don't get this handset , I'll buy it sim free, and hopefully this function will get me all sorted! We'll see anyway :smileyhappy: x

Forum Legend
uliwooly

if not you can always do it manually