Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Your first impressions about Xperia neo

this is my opinion, I think it will be wise for Sony Ericsson to update the current Xperia generation to 2.3, that way current and future costumers can compare how much of an improvement is the 2nd generation and will send a message that SE cares about their costumers.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

Really liking the Xperia Neo:smileywink: Especially with it being that little bit smaller but still fully featured :smileyhappy:

Unfortunately O2 don't seem to be getting it and can't help me with mms settings so they sent me here:smileyexclaim: x

Forum Legend
uliwooly

I wonder when are they going to announce the official price for the phones and when would they be release

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

i saw it on a site sim-free for £375 with a release date of 28th March..but that sounds a bit soon to me:smileywink: I hope it's true tho:smileylove:

oh..would have liked an amoled screen as I'm coming from that but hey-ho:smileysilly:

Forum Legend
uliwooly

is that with a 2year contract or SIM free?

Anonymous(anon)

it just said sim free :smileyhappy:

Forum Legend
uliwooly

not too bad, it wouldnt hurt to lower the price a little more

Anonymous(anon)

I'm sure other sites will have different prices..that's the only one I've seen with any pricing so far:smileyexclaim:

Forum Legend
uliwooly

we'll have to wait and see

Anonymous(anon)

I'll buzz over here if I see any more :smileywink: