Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Demigod
Martha-

Your first impressions about Xperia neo

So, now that everyone has seen this new phone, we are hoping to gather some feedback from you, and answer a few things specifically, we hope you can participate!

- What's one word you'd use to describe this device?

- Have you read any reviews about this phone, please share the link if you have

- What phones (from other manufacturers) do you think are the most similar in features?

- What do you feel is the feature(s) of this phone that makes it unique amongst our competition.

- What is one thing you feel is missing, or you wished to be available?

Thanks for taking the time for passing this feedback on to us!

This is not the place to ask questions, if you have a technical question, please  make a new thread Thanks!

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Your first impressions about Xperia neo

what's the front facing camera definition?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

- What's one word you'd use to describe this device?

ironic

- Have you read any reviews about this phone, please share the link if you have :smileyhappy:

Yes one i read says your pushing your clients for the cash.

- What phones (from other manufacturers) do you think are the most similar in features?

No other phone fails harder than SE

- What do you feel is the feature(s) of this phone that makes it unique amongst our competition.

What don't you ppl get about outdated hardware and locked bootloader on a open source device?

- What is one thing you feel is missing, or you wished to be available?

Everything! how about reliable customes support and the device actualy working out of the box.

Oracle
suze

I would just like to give a link to Phonearena.com who I use for as a good resource for reviews, this is their take on the Neo having seen it at MWC2011

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Sony-Ericsson-Xperia-neo-Hands-on_id16724

I will add further when I have had a good look at all the reviews on the phone.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

seems promising but the Arc is just sexy

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
uliwooly

one thing I don't like about the neo is that curve shape back (makes the phone looks thicker), and that its only 2mp front facing camera

Anonymous(anon)

PATHETIC just like people here supporting this stupid release!!!! Take this SE !!!!

Demigod
KrazyD

Don't knock it until you try it is what they say :smileywink:.

Anonymous(anon)

I think you are a good boy but please don't waste your time with me. I like to play with giants only.

Anonymous(anon)

Ok I'm going to be serious now, I find Neo better than Arc right, but I wouldn't buy it until the X10 will receive all next HARDWARE CAPABLE upgrades, buttermilk 5.7 included if it would apply too. UNDERSTOOD MY FRIENDS ????