Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Re: Xperia Neo wifi problem

you can do it manually

settings -> wireless & networks -> mobile networks -> access point names -> MENU -> add new -> enter the apn settings -> MENU -> save

you can find your apn settings through google

APN android settings "name of your network"

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

if that doesn't solve the issue, it might be the SIM card and/or a network issue 

Anonymous(anon)

ok dude ... i will try it later ...thank you for this

cheers :smileyhappy:

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

no problem

Anonymous(anon)

pleaase can u tell me how to do that i have the same problem. pleaase help me. thnx in advance.

Anonymous(anon)

hii, can u tell me how to change  the wifi from auto to channel 11 i have the same problem pleeease help me.

Anonymous(anon)

go to your network and sharing center. click on your router then go in to the settings and with mine right at the bottom it has channel selection from the drop down menu change from auto to channel 11.

wifi set.jpg

Anonymous(anon)

see my post it may help

Sony Xperia Support
Sony Xperia Support
Sam

There could be a couple of other causes of this error that you may need to take into consideration. The main one would be if you are using WAP settings and not Internet settings. This is a common mistake by network providers if they are used to setting up generic non-touch screen handsets. You would be best to speak with your network provider regarding clarification of this.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi Sam,

I can use my internet now, by using my mobile data..

but i still can't use my wifi... it always says im connected in the settings, but when im going to load the pages,, it always says "cannot load" ..

do you know about this problem?

tnx ..