Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Xperia Neo V reboots restarts automatically

My Xperia Neo V is restarting automatically several times a day. This makes my phone unreachable. My calls also drop frequently due to this. I contacted customer care. They asked me to reset factory settings. I did, but the problem still persists. However, if i take out the battery and put it again , it works fine for at seven-eight hours without any breakdown.What should i do.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Xperia Neo V reboots restarts automatically

when did you buy this phone?

Anonymous(anon)

go to the service centre asap...they'll replace it.

Anonymous(anon)

Hallo,

i had the same problem with my Neo V, that disappear by unistalling antivirus software preistalled (Mc Afee), i've tryed also Avast and the same problem began. Without antivirus my Neo works now normally.

PS: sorry for my english :smileyhappy:

pitsgraft

Hi all,

I lived in Bali and I bought my neo V on Jan 19. 2012, im experiencing the same problems in reeboots several times a day at any battery status 98% or even 20%... have several recommendations. From Sony support center via email but still unsolved...

I cant work,  i missed. My appointments,

A Smartphone going dumb, and im getting dumber by the rebooting events on my neo V....

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!

Anonymous(anon)

Do a battery pull. (Removing battery when phone is on home screen.)

pitsgraft

Hi,

Thanks for the advice.

Sadly until now a pull out,charge therapy, add paper on battery bottom u may named it...

But its just defects and I have no where to go....

Even to service centre but issues kept happening...

Can install anything coz it has to be on safe mode or else it kept dying and back to reboot till its finally out of juice.

..i realize I cant get a device replacement due to its over 1 week from buying and I wont spare a cent for (if needs a spare part replacement) thus I know i not the one causing damage nor breaking it.

I would prefer save my sallary to buy other device..

than I'M  STOMPING A BRICK ON THIS F***IN DEVICE.

Sorry for the language...

Thank you for the effort on assisting to solve my devices problems...

Anonymous(anon)

Hi, have you tried the 'Repair' function in the PC Companion? It will be good if you try that as well, it should be able to solve it. If it still persists, it would definitely be a hardware issue. :smileyhappy:

pitsgraft

Yes I have, qnd maybe the link below will find several post by me in the effort of finding the solutions

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/27652

As I have informed I did came to the service center but lucky me I keeping ke problem within the device...