Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Xperia Neo V Wifi issues with ICS 4.0.3

Hello, I upgrade my Xperia Neo V and it continuously connect and disconect wifi, please fix this issue :smileysad:

gwhispererz

Re: Xperia Neo V Wifi issues with ICS 4.0.3

Hi, have a look at this thread, http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/154244#154244

Anonymous(anon)

its doesnt work, but with Gingerbread i have no problem only since upgrade to ICS >__<</p>

Anonymous(anon)

I have the same problem! is not a configuration problem, is the sony ICS a big piece of bugs :/

Fix it plz.

Anonymous(anon)

yes! please SONY fix these bugs :smileysad:

gwhispererz

Try flashing software again.

One time poster
eng_samy

This is common bug in ICS update

many users have reported the same problem

here is some bugs of ICS your problems listed too

http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/180007#180007

And sony doing nothing....just they keep watching their bugs ....hehehehe

some moderators here may would blame you that you did upgrade !!!! :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

It is ridiculous, this is problem with country setting in wifi configuration. flashing the phone will not help. And reviewing configuration of wifi AP doesnt work either. Read posts: All was working till upgrade to ICS!!!

Why you ingore the fact that problem arises as a result of upgrade to Android 4? Why you still treat people as stupid monkeys who don't know how to configure their network? And why you will not take opportunity to prepare vendor's fix to the upgrade which undoubbtly has the fault making the whole trouble?

People are more angry each day with this issue and Sony's ignorance. Lok at HTC, who provides fixes for their customers, what Sony did during that time? Sony just makest their customers that they are so stupid, so they are not able to configure device with their network.

Open your eyes and look in the internet everywhere is roumor of faulty WiFi on Android 4. Open your eyes Sony, wake-up!

Anonymous(anon)

Hi,

I updated my neo V to ICS and I have the same bug with the Wifi.

It keeps on disconnecting... My wifi router is WPA2.

It seems more stable on WEP connection wifi.

This is disguting, I'm going back to GB

Anonymous(anon)

I have the same wifi problem :/

But yesterday I noticed that in 4 routers there is one where its works fine.

All 4 are WPA2, the only 2 differences that I note in the one that works, i'm using N and is the only wireless line in the area.

So probably lot's of people reporting no wifi problem, have the same problem that us, but have the lucky of being connected to a routed where the problem is not occurred.