Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Trustee
Markus

Re: Xperia Neo V: Is there a reboot fix yet?

Great news! :smileyhappy: Where did you get this info? Local support team?

Anonymous(anon)

Rebooting update is available in India. Get it done from nearest service station.

Anonymous(anon)

From Ericsson  headoffice in Delhi

Anonymous(anon)

Uh, yeah we got it the first time you posted. Why keep posting the same thing?

Anonymous(anon)

@Markus

Thanks a lot. If it weren't for you a lot of people would have sent back their androids. SE should give you an award or something. Don't now if you've noticed, but your post regarding the update has been mentioned in a lot of places and not just this forum.

I own the Live with walkman and the restarting problem was fixed after I updated it.

Trustee
Markus

Thanks for these kind words. :smileyhappy: I really appreciate it. Always nice to get some positive feedback.

Where have you seen my posts being mentioned elsewhere? You got me curious now! :smileyhappy:

I'll tell my boss to give me an award, haha.

slimshaddy

Markus-SEAnswers wrote:

Slim:

It's actually kept by PC Companion. Only when doing major updates or when choosing the repair option will a 2011 Xperia Android phone we wiped.

oh i dint know that , i read someone's post , but still we have the option of backing up to google servers :smileysilly:

thanks for clarifying...

i did not know that repairing will keep the settings.... i use update service and it clears the data..so thanks for telling...

Anonymous(anon)

A lot of forums mostly. XDA-dev forum and some other SE threads in other forums. But, it's also mentioned in Softpedia

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Sony-Ericsson-Preps-Software-Update-4-0-2-A-0-6x-for-Xperia-Devices-2...

Trustee
Markus

Cool, thanks. :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

Hello, someone succeeded to do the update in Romania ? because I'm tired of all remove the battery