Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

When is ICS 4.0 Update For Xperia Neo V?

Please tell me when is forecast date(not month) the ICS 4.0 update for Xperia Neo V. I have waited for a long time. Please listen to users and please reply to my question. Thanks.

gwhispererz

Re: When is ICS 4.0 Update For Xperia Neo V?

Hi, Sony Xperia Product Blog is the place to check for any latest news.

http://blogs.sonymobile.com/products/

One time poster
eng_samy

This is not an answer !!!!!

Please respect your customers

we are asking about the exact date ....not about Sony blog....we are not here to read the news

again and again ...if you have no answer you could reply we don't have an exact date yet

but don't fool your customers

Respect your customers if you wanna lead the market

Respect you announced schedule

Enthusiast
Bobeobi

I'm applaude you, sir. Thanks

Sony Xperia Support
Sony Xperia Support
Sam

The difficulty is that this question has been asked many times by many users and as has been outlined on numerous occasions, when it has been officially released it will be announced via the product blog. We do our best to get you the information we can as soon as we can.

I can assure you that we are aware that you are all waiting patiently for the release of this update and I can only assure you that once it has been released there will be an announcement through the product blog as we have always done in the past with any major updates.

@eng_samy – I can also assure you that we are not trying to fool you from memory the release schedule was late March – Early April. It is still march so we are still on schedule from my understanding.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Thanks Support Team.

I would like take this apportunity to let you know some of key fact that I was facing.

"Whenever I try to install software from Andriod Market, some of application/software get install in Phone Memory and which we cant move to SD cad so due to this phone memory space issue occurs."

So my quetion is do we have develop ICS in such a way that all application/softwares/games will get install on SD only. So that phone memory space will be occupied by important processes and application.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,

Bablu

Sony Xperia Support
Sony Xperia Support
Sam

Unfortunately it is up to each individual developer if this would be supported for their application or not.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

You can get your device rooted ,and use the "App 2 SD"
It can help you with most of your problems.

However,there's still some apps can't move to your sd card , it can't work appropriately in the situation.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

there are ways around this

check this thread

http://talk.sonyericsson.com/thread/29197

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
session

i think SonyXperia Support members here know information of upcoming updates but they are forced to not reveal to the forum.

Just one response from them is to look at Product Blog, this we all know.