Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
session

What to do Know Gingerbread or ICS

By reading this article posted by Sony

http://developer.sonymobile.com/wp/2012/03/30/learn-about-the-technical-differences-between-gingerbr...

What to do know.... which one to choose Gingerbread or long waited ICS. Sony created Confusion with this Article.

ICS delay is OK but at the last moment it says about selection of Gingerbread or ICS for Stablility.....

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: What to do Know Gingerbread or ICS

its Xperias 2010 all over again, when Sony Ericsson said that 2.1 was better than 2.2 or 2.3. I think the UI has a lot to do with any possible issues, they should just release a vanilla ICS version

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
session

You mean to say Vanilla ICS version should work better than Sony's ICS..???

Forum Legend
uliwooly

it should

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Community Manager
Johan

This blog post is trying to bring a better understanding about what differences there are between these two versions of Android and managing your expectations. I think it's good that you know what to expect of ICS and what the differences are.

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.