Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: We know you have questions about the Xperia neo - We have answers!

anytime

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
uliwooly

there are many threads regarding this, and so far the only android phones that do support videocalls over 3G (not data plan) are the Samsung Galaxy SI and II

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

emm ,is it possible patch or software fix  in the future to enable ( 3g video call(no data plan)) ? :smileyshocked: cause i bought this neo a few weeks a go.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

that will be upto SE to release/create an app for that, since its not available on android, so samsung created that app

Anonymous(anon)

emm ok, we are waiting,so sad to hear that,unable make tradisional 3g call

Anonymous(anon)

Hi guys

I recently tried to set a vpn. I was able to connect to the vpn but I could not find a place where i can change the proxy setting.

Pleasse help!

Anonymous(anon)

Hi

I also had the same problem with my whats app! Uninstall it and download it again, worked for me

Anonymous(anon)

How do I fix the security problem on the phone - I create a complex pattern on the security and lock the phone, my daughter calls my phone , presses a few buttons and shes on my phone, posting on Fb and has got around the so called security!

Anonymous(anon)

hi i have just purchased the neo friday and i love it. just one question tho... is it meant to take a while to switch on? thanks
Forum Legend
uliwooly

Yes the new Xperia family for some reason takes forever to turn on, some carriers more than others,