Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: We know you have questions about the Xperia neo - We have answers!

MANY THANKS

But it has loaded the soft ware but it will let me sync also the itunes will not open as well

Do you know of any world clocks for the phone,

went to the Sony Erisscon store in Nanning and it took themnearly 40 minutes to down load an app

Again many thanks for your help

Forum Legend
uliwooly

40minutes to download an app? that doesn't seem right, either your carrier has problems with their 3G network or you have a phone that its not compatible with their 3G which it could be the reason for it to take so long, but 40min its absurd

check the market

market.android.com on your computer

for the apps that you might need, and please try to be more specific so we can help you

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

yes it did take a long time and it was in the Sony store, and I bought the phone from the store,

ok will check the market as to the app I would like to have world times, and English to Chinese dictionaries, to help me in my lessons and any apps to learn Chinese (mandarian)

many thanks you do a get job

Forum Legend
uliwooly

anytime, but were they using 3G or wifi?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

Thank you I will now have to decide which phone to get maybe the Samsung Galaxy S2 or Samsung Galaxy Ace

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Galaxy S2

One time poster
Neorod

Hi Guys,

I am relatively new :smileyconfused: to the smartphone world and got my Neo in last week (previously had a C905). Some questions:

- my user guid disappeared from the phone and I had to download it again, do you know why?

- What's app is not going pass the screen where the username is entered (it just say initializing and then back to the same page)? Do I uninstall and the download again?

- why is it that you cant zoom on 6&8MP resolutions?

:smileytongue: know its a bit much - but I need help?

Forum Legend
uliwooly

for some reason the new Xperias can not zoom at 6 and 8 mp :smileysad: I hope they fix it with the next update

you can download the user guide here

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/mobilephones/learn-more/subject/userguide/xperiaarc?cc=is&lc...

One time poster
Neorod

thank you uli, got it. wannit to know why to prevent it in future...

Anonymous(anon)

Unable make normal 3g video call from my sony experia neo, is it including  3G video call features >? thanks. any patch or update to fix it?