Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: We know you have questions about the Xperia neo - We have answers!

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your guidance but I have several times failed with the update procedure due to unknow error. My phone can not be powered since the first error event. I do need your support and help. Please response ASAP. Thank you.

Nguyen Nhan Tuan

nguyennhantuan@gmail.com

+855887846953

Anonymous(anon)

Hi,

Can I connect a bluetooth mouse to Xperia NEO ?

In a detailed comparation (attach file), I saw that the phone didn't have bluetooth HID support.

An observation - the official specifications are too poor in detailed informations in comparation with Motorola site.

Thank you for the posibility to ask questions .

Forum Legend
uliwooly

you can download and app for that

https://market.android.com/details?id=teksoft.blueinput&feature=search_result

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.oldsch00l.BlueMouse&feature=search_result

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

I have the Neo and cannot sync because I do not have micosoft outlook so what can I DO, I do not like microsot use other office tools,also when in hot weather the phone freezes and it has to be cooled downbefore it will work again the temp was only 33c ant help on these questions as I want to use the phone to it fullest potential no calendar no phone as I need the calender,

Many thanks Bob

Nanning China

Forum Legend
uliwooly

you can use My Phone Explorer on your PC

http://www.fjsoft.at/en/

to sync your outlook contacts there and then to your phone

regarding your phone acting up bc it gets too hot, try downloading a task killer so you can check how much memory you have available when its acting up

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.tni.TasKiller&feature=search_result

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
uliwooly
Anonymous(anon)

Using SE neo. During call, there are sound "time, time", how can I disable this sound.

Thank you

Sony Xperia Support
Jake-SonyXperiaSupport

I am not sure what you mean here, are you saying that it says Time or is this related to some other noise.

Sorry for the inconvenience here.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

I currently have a SE W995 and thinking of upgrading to the Xperia neo, however I was trying the phone out in the shop and it would not allow me to use the zoom functions on the camera when the resolution was sent to 8mp, it only seem to work when I changed the resolution to 2mp. My W995 it is set to 8mp and the zoom works perfectly fine.  I only want to get this phone is if it takes good picture.  I love my W995 as it takes great pictures and it is one of the best phone I have every had.

Please can you tell me how to get the zoom function working using a 8mp resolution.

Thanks

Forum Legend
uliwooly

for some ODD reason the new generation of xperias are not able to use Zoom at 8mp/6mp