Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: We know you have questions about the Xperia neo - We have answers!

i don't have 3G in my Xperia Neo so i can't make a video call with anyone in my contacts

Anonymous(anon)

Hi,

I have a problem with my Neo, I can only use two input methods EN and CN. Whatever I select in setttings, takes no effect when I am inputing text, only english and chinese.

Could you please check whatcan be the reason, my build is 3.0.A.2.181.

Anonymous(anon)

please i want to know when does xperia neo will be available in the egyptian market. i loved it soooooo much :smileylove:

Anonymous(anon)

when is the xperia neo going to be available in the philippines? they said that it will be delayed until May. it's already May and i've read something online that it's going to be delayed again because of the japan tsunami---that the process of making components of Xperia Neo is done in Japan. is this true?

when is it really going to be released? i'm soooo wanting this phone! :smileycry:

One time poster
uiq3user

Hi, read yesterday's Johan-SEAnswers post in this thread.

Anonymous(anon)

same question here... it says in the specs have 512 mb... but mine only has 380mb of RAM...

Forum Legend
uliwooly

the answer is the same and/or quite similar to the Xperia Arc's RAM

http://talk.sonyericsson.com/message/66430#66430

Here is the final word on RAM:

- The Xperia arc does contain 512MB RAM.

- There is an amount taken by the Android OS that will not be accounted for in apps. designed to show statistics.

- The amount of RAM available for user apps. can vary based on customization and branding.

Short and simple. I will be x-posting this in other arc/RAM related threads.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Nuttyspark

I have just read in a Neo review that it does not have "smart dialing" Can anyone who owns a Neo please confirm this? I have a W995 that is 2 yrs old now and this has smart dialing. Seems like a bad oversite to me. Also heard that the front camera is for video chat not video calling. Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Thanks

Forum Legend
uliwooly

You can download apps for smartdialing, regarding video calls android doesn't support videocalls over 3G, only through wifi or a data plan

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
owleye

Probably your phone has been customised for the local market.

try doing a factory reset from - settings -> privacy -> factory reset

this will erase all your phone data so make sure you back it up before doing this.