Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: We know you have questions about the Xperia neo - We have answers!

excellent!!!

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

I have only seen the phone briefly in a phone store downtown (sadly, they haven't got it in stock yet!), but I forgot to check for one tiny yet important detail: does it have a phone charm loop?

I've been using phone charms (and one in particular, it was a gift from a friend who lives abroad) for ages now, and so far I haven't given the presence of a phone charm loop much thought... Now what with the Neo's gorgeous curvy design, I am sort of afraid I will have to choose between a cool looking phone and my trusty phone charm... because the Arc and Pro clearly have a charm loop, but the Neo has always been my favourite of the new Xperia range.

Trustee
Jeff

:smileyhappy: You are in luck! There is loop to hold your charms!!

Anonymous(anon)

Yay, thank you! I suppose it'll be smaller than usual but at least it's there.

Anonymous(anon)

Just bought the Neo in China form Gome.  There is no Android Market app!!!  There is something called UC which does feature links to andriod applcaitions, but it is all Chinese language and not very user friendly.  What is up with this?  I need to install some English language apps and this is getting really annoying! Where can I DL the market apk file so I can get access to the real market?

Anonymous(anon)

I wanna ask question please: i wanna know how to make transfer files and media from my Pc to My Xperia Neo Via Cable Usb????
Anonymous(anon)

I'd like to ask the release date in Thailand for Arc/Neo/Pro.....when will it be??..and also is there any android market in Thailand???..I've read there are none in China...

Sony Xperia Support
Sam

To transfer content using Media Go™:

1. Connect the phone to a computer with a USB cable supported by your phone.
  2. On the phone: Drag the status bar downwards and tap USB connected > Mount to manually mount the memory card of your phone to the computer.
  3. On the computer: Select Start > Programs >Sony > Media Go™.
  4. On the computer: Select Transfer to or from Device using Media Go™ and click OK.
  5. On the computer: Wait until the phone appears in Media Go™.
  6. Move files between your phone and the computer in Media Go™.
  7. On the phone: To disconnect the USB cable safely, drag the status bar downwards and tapTurn off USB storage > Turn Off and disconnect the USB cable.

Note: Before you can use Media Go™, you need to install the application on your computer.

To drag and drop content between the phone and the computer:

1. Connect the phone to a computer with a USB cable supported by your phone.
  2. On the phone: Drag the status bar downwards and tap USB connected > Mount to manually mount the memory card in your phone to the computer.
  3. On the computer: Wait until the phone memory and memory card appear as external disks in the file explorer.
  4. Move files between your phone and the computer.
  5. On the phone: To disconnect the USB cable safely, drag the status bar downwards and tapTurn off USB storage > Turn Off and disconnect the USB cable.

Note: When the phone card is mounted to the computer, the phone can't access the memory card. Some functionality and applications in the phone, such as the camera, may not be accessible.

Tip: You can transfer files using a USB cable from most devices and in most operating systems that support a USB Mass Storage interface.

Anonymous(anon)

Which is the contact picture widget seen on xperia neo homescreen. is it a third party app or does it come with the phone

i am attaching the link to gsmarena for reference.pls reply

http://www.gsmarena.com/showpic.php3?sImg=reviewsimg/sony-ericsson-xperia-neo/gal/gsmarena_003.jpg&i...

Anonymous(anon)

Hi Jeff I need to ask u this...What is the Internal memory of this phone?I hope it is at least 1GB because I want to downlaod a lot of apps and I have not seen any Sony Ericsson products with large internal memory....I also need to know what is the screen resolution??Thanks in advance...