Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

KGM
One time poster
KGM

Video Call on 3g/ Gsm Network

When When When ... this simple feature will be added in the SE Neo V .. even Nokia N 70 has this .. which a 5 years old Mobile hand set .. Very Poor to see know one talks enough about it !

Sony Xperia Support
Jake-SonyXperiaSupport

Re: Video Call on 3g/ Gsm Network

Unfortunately at this stage there are no plans for 3G/GSM video calling on the Xperia devices, However this information can change at any time.

sony_logo126x24.gif

KGM
One time poster
KGM

So Finally you guys will not offer 3g video call feature to your customers, will some one there tell me .. why not.. when you (SONY) must be having higly paid professionals working on software developnment !!!.. its fustrating .. Front camera was ment for 3g calling and it should be there .

App like skype etc came much later .. Help your customers ..

One time poster
SEXperiaNeoV

Seriously dude, did you really ever liked how it was implemented in the symbian? It is crappy, reminds me of the 80's TV series Max Hearoom.

KGM
One time poster
KGM

Sony to be blamed now as samsung to have launch 3g video calling on android platform, these guys are just hope less . I bought neo v because its was being said that ICS may bring 3g video calling and the worst part is .. here at sony's page .. these guys never said that this feature will not b a of ICS, if they would have said it before.. I would have gone with samsung .. but I can do nothing but to wait for few months and buy a better phone that sony offer ! Poor guys !