2012-04-23 08:58 PM
someone made update to version 4.0 for Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V ? is satisfied as the system moves
or better still on the old operating system. from what I've read many complain that it is very slow
Solved! Go to Solution.
2012-04-24 08:33 AM
Just upgarded to 4.0 through PC Companion an hour ago, took less than 15 minutes for whole process.
1. some of the apps run a bit faster than b4.
2. free up about 20mb of rom space.
1. scrolling is worse than b4, I mean my scrolling used to be very smooth, but now a little bit lag, both on Xperia home screen and Go Launcher.
2. start up time (from power on to all apps loaded) takes about somewhat 20 - 30 seconds longer.
3. FOR UNKNOWN REASON, MY 3G INTERNET CONNECTION DISSAPPEAR..............wifi is working.
That's about it for one hour of useage experience.
2012-04-24 02:26 PM
2012-04-25 02:57 PM
It's Dead slow, even dailer service is so slow i desabled a lot of applications to get speed but its damn slow, i will not recomed to anyone -Please dont upgrade, Fast Phone is better then a slow phone with new technology. Yes there are some good things as you can disable some system apps, But Speed is req. Is there any way to increse RAM of phone?
2012-04-28 07:54 PM
I updated to android 4.0..and this update make my xperia neo v ver slow...evry application take more time to open and even some time it crash.camra,messging all take more time to open..it is dam very slow....even phone dialer take more time to open..i want to degrade to 2.3 ..please some one tell me how can i degrade to 2.3.
2012-06-03 04:47 PM
I run Android 4.0.4 on my SE Neo (no V) now for a couple of days and i'm very satistfied. Even the Gallery photo app is finally fast now. Battery performance is even better than before.
Did have a performance problem at first but resolved this by reformatting my sd card..