Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
heavenlyboy

Trouble with playlists

Hi friends,I bought a Xperia Pro 3 days ago.I installed MediaGo and craeted a PLAYLIST(Name:XYZ) in it.I transfered that PLAYLIST XYZ to my phone.I can see it under my phone in NAVIGATION PANE but can't see it in my phone's MUSIC PLAYER.Please help me as i can't create a playlist of 200 songs manually in my phone.

I also have iTunes,can i import playlist from it?

Sony Xperia Support
Samuel

Re: Trouble with playlists

This might sound like a silly question, but have you transferred the music as well, or just the playlist? You need both the playlist and the files (in a supported format) to be able to play the music.

Not sure about the iTunes playlists, didn't even know you could export those :smileyhappy:.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
heavenlyboy

I transferred music also.Im not that much foolish to transfer only playlist.

One time poster
heavenlyboy

Thing is PLAYLIST WILL BE UPDATED ON RESTARTING PHONE.I found out later

One time poster
Anshul88

I have updated my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i with Android 4.0.4, but problem arised when I delete all songs from music player playlist. Now playlist is empty and music player does not detect any song from SD Card, also it does not detect any new song from card even on restart. Is there any way to restore playlist or to recreate it ?

Sony Xperia Support
Samuel

I don't think there is any way to restore playlists/songs that has been deleted. But if you connect your phone in file transfer mode to a computer and disconnect it again, the phone should search trough the memory card for new files.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Anshul88

I do that also, music player search for files but not updates playlist.