Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Rooted Xperia Neo V, NOT BOOTING.

are you trying to flash CM9? or just SONY's firmware?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

can u guve me a link for whichever one you thuink it may work and the mode you prefer,. coz i am tired going through pages and forums.. i would really appreciate your help. my device is now BOOTLOCKED. and UNROOTED. but not BOOTING. so tell me what to do.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

http://talk.sonyericsson.com/thread/30938

this is another free alternative

http://www.wotanserver.com/en/sony-ericsson/se/xperia-neo-v-mt11/unlock-tool/debranding-flash

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

in which mode should i connect wotan server ??

Forum Legend
uliwooly

flashmode

http://www.wotanserver.com/en/page/tutorial-debranding-flash-sony-ericsson

Running the WotanClient

Reinsert the battery of your phone and do NOT power on the phone.

Double click the WotanClient icon from the location you saved it on your computer and wait until it downloads required data. When Phone detection screen shows up press and hold service button on your phone and plug USB cable to the phone. You can release the service button once WotanClient detects your phone.

Anonymous(anon)

these are the errors i am getting.. pasting them all together.....

Recovery push error.png

flashboot recovery.png

wotan server screenshot.png

2.gif

These are the results when i try to do everything advised... is there anything i can do to make any of these work ?? please help......

Anonymous(anon)

Hi Uliwooly.. thanks a lot for your helps.. i managed to get my phone up and runnning again.. can u suggest a best lightweight ROM for me, wch is reported to be perfectly working for Neo V ?

Anonymous(anon)

What did you do so that the Neo V started again!! because i have the same problem!!

Forum Legend
uliwooly

I would wait for a custom ROM as CM9 it's getting Linaro which doubles performance with ICS