Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Rooted Xperia Neo V, NOT BOOTING.

follow the steps on the second link, there is step by step with pictures and 2 videos :smileyhappy:

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

any link for the best baseband ?

Forum Legend
uliwooly

first try to restore your phone then you can play with different kernels, .42 has some advantages, you can root that with superoneclick w/o unlocking your bootloader

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

i installed the CWM and i installed the generic.zip.. still phone not booting up.. my screen LCD is blinking.. but not booting

Forum Legend
uliwooly

try the second link, follow all the steps and make sure your battery its at least 50%

Anonymous(anon)

how can i charge my battery ? its not even loading and can u please share here what all i need to install.. i already have like 100 tabs opened to fix it.. it will be really helpful if u just guide me to instal it.. what should be done first... i have a flashed device with me now.

Anonymous(anon)

1. Download the file* (http://sourceforge.net/projects/seandroid/files/xperianeov/Roms/BOOTLOADERLOCK/generica/generic62.zi...)

i installed this thru recovery mode...

what should be done after this ?>

Forum Legend
uliwooly

you do NOT need to turn on the phone for it to charge, just connect your phone to the charger while its off and the LED notification should turn orange and eventually green, other wise with a battery with less than 50% charge won't work

Anonymous(anon)

when i plug it to a power source, the screen just blinks.. no notification light is blinking..

Anonymous(anon)

i am not able to charge my phone too.. when i plug it into powersource, the LCD screen just keeps blinking intermittently.. the charging notification light is not lit up at all.