Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Poor paint job on my xperia i guess

i am a not so satisfied customer of yours, owning an XPERIA neo v.on the top left and right corners of the phone, just next to the screen is where the paint had started to come off. first it was very little and that has been growing a lot in the past few weeks.

i have no idea why is that happening. although i happen to have a numerous scratches but the paint started coming off before the scratches appear. i had bought the fone in the december 2011. so the paint coming off in just 6 months like the phone dates back to a decade back from now is a lil suprising for me. from a company like sony, where they had been making beautiful products i was not expecting this at all. please have a look and tell me if something can be done about this to alter the rate at which the paint is coming off the device, or a replacement.DSC05939 (Large).JPGDSC05940 (Large).JPG

Community Manager
Johan

Re: Poor paint job on my xperia i guess

Sorry to see this. I suggest that you have your phone examined at an repair center. They will have to look at the phone and determine if there is any wrong with your paint job. Contact your local support for more info.

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/contact-info/