Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2012-08-20 02:47 PM
i updated my Xperia Pro with 4.1.B.0.587 3 days ago and i noticed this newly found and existing issues.
updated august 22
2012-08-21 05:16 AM
I confirm all of this NEW and existing bugs. If SONYcan't give us STABLE ICS then why are they wasting time developing ICS instead develop JB for us. It's really disappointing giving us update but does'nt even fix all of this bugs, and giving us another bugs. Please always tests all of your updates before releasing it, this is not good on your clients. Giving us all of this user experience are really not good.
2012-08-22 04:33 AM
Already done repairing and reinstalling, even reformat my SD Card still that bugs exist. I can confirm all of those bugs listed above really exixt in .587 update, tried updating 3 Xperia pro and 1 Xperia Ray with this update and seen those bugs after the update. Fix this SONY
2012-08-22 04:46 PM
yeah i notice that too. I dont know if it additional features or another bug for the new update. I wonder how it is possible because i turned of the rotation function of my phone and still its rotating when charging
2012-08-23 10:36 AM
Thank you for reporting this. I have passed on the points above to concerned teams.
2012-08-23 04:37 PM
I'll add a couple of bugs i have, and also people reported from other forums:
Xperia Pro MK16A.
- Wifi turns on randomly, mostly when unlocking the phone (same bug was in 4.1.b.0.431)
- If you have the pattern unlock on, now sometimes the slide to unlock appears before the pattern, so you have to waste a little more time unlocking the phone.
- Still very laggy when moving in the homescreens, and in general using the phone.
- The dialer now appears a little more faster, but not gingerbread-faster.
- HD recording now lag-free, but still mono audio (and sometimes it seems like the fps goes down in the recording, also it seems that the MBPS is lower now).