Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

My Xperia Neo V Hangs Frequently and shows crash monitor

My Xperia Neo V Hangs Frequently and shows crash monitor........... Any Solution to this.... Today I just called to a Ph no which is not working, after 3 frequents try's the phone hang and showed crash monitor for 3 mins, . Like this its happens frequently....... When I tries to watch movies in youtube, its hangs for long time and never recovers, I had to remove the battery and restart again the phone. When the phone restarts it shows crash montior for 5 mins.. If I remove the crash monitor what will be the effects on my phone????

Anonymous(anon)

Re: My Xperia Neo V Hangs Frequently and shows crash monitor

are you using task killer or juice defender?

Community Manager
Johan

You can also check out this thread about reboots: http://talk.sonyericsson.com/message/154242#154242

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Yesterday I went to the showroom from where I purchased, the merchandiser told if the task killer is installed, then there wont be any problems. But when he tried to access the android market the phone hanged and he given the refund... And I bought Galaxy Ace... Now I realize that, the neo v can be a very good model, if its hanging problem solved....

Anonymous(anon)

Well tbh .. you made a mistake ..

it was all becoz of the task kiler .. Neo v is much better thn Ace

anyways its ur choice ..